Friday, February 25, 2011

Example of ENGLISH DIALOG

Ina : Hi Ana…
Ana : Hello, what’s up, Ina?
Ina : Nothing, by the way something must be done about this condition.
Ana : Hey, what do you mean Ina?
Ina : The pollution problem, nowadays I often meet villagers that suffer ailment because air and water pollution.
Ana : Ah, I see. My neighbor who works in steelworks also got suffocation yesterday.
Ina : Yeah. We should do something to stop it. What do you recommend I take to solve the problem?
Ana : I recommend that you should complaint it to our head village.
Ina : Good idea, but can the head village responds our complaint?
Ana : I don’t know, how about complaining to the local government.
Ina : I have no doubt about your idea. We can ask the local government a recommendation and get the pollution stopped.
Ana : Well, why don’t we consult with our local government now? I believe that this will work better.
Ina : Do you mean, we meet them and talk to them today?
Ana : Not today, we write a letter to them right now.
Ina : Oh, but what would we say in the letter?
Ana : First I’ll say that we write the letter on behalf of villagers. We are worried about the water pollution produced by the factory.
Ina : Ok. I think in the letter we also need to make it clear about what do you want.
Ana : Yes of course. We will suggest that the local government think about closing the factory.
Ina : Yeah. That’s good idea, but we need convince them. We must give them reasonable reason.
Ana : Yes absolutely! First it’s about the poisonous waste. You know the waste give us water pollution. Another think it’s about the poisonous materials that make our fish dead.
Ina : Don’t forget. There is another important thing.
Ana : What’s that?
Ina : The water drinks by the people living near the river it causes some disease.
Ana : Terrific! That’s good idea. Let’s write the letter now!
Ina : Ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog lainku

Popular Posts